Sheena Mathew, MST
Hello, my name is Sheena.
I am the owner and provider at Blueberry Daycare, LLC. First and foremost, I am a mother of two beautiful girls. As a mom, I know how it must feel to leave your most precious gift to someone else. Keeping this in mind, I provide a loving and safe environment for your children and treat them like I would treat my own kids…with tender loving care and guidance!
I’m married to a wonderful man…he works for the NYPD.
We have 2 dogs & a Sun Conure (bird) on premises. If your child has allergies, please take this into consideration.
I am also a NYS Licensed Elementary School Teacher. Therefore I believe in educating a child’s mind and getting them prepared for school. You can be assured that your child is engaging in developmentally appropriate activities that will inspire a love of learning. I create fun exciting lessons, games & activities to ensure that children are exploring, learning and having fun with different subjects. Some activities include cooking, science experiments, simple math with everyday objects, arts & crafts, music, dance and outdoor exploration. By the way, I LOVE to read, so your child will be given lots of age appropriate books to read as well as be read to EVERYDAY during story time!
More about me….
- I am CPR & First Aid Certified.
- My home daycare is State Licensed.
- I am a licensed, certified NYS Elementary School Teacher.
- I have a Masters in Childhood Education from Pace University.
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice from John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- I have been working with children for over 10 years.
- I’m learning new things EVERYDAY…I’m trying blogging now!
- I love to cook, scrapbook, read and spend time with my family.
- I love my home and work hard to take good care of it so that it is always a safe, healthy & loving place for all who live in it and all who enter it.
- I’d love to meet you & get to know you….please call & stop by!